Thursday, January 25, 2024

I-Phone Instruction Program-January 2024

Computer Club- I-Phone Instruction Program

These are the Links to the Lesson Videos and Tips and Tricks

  


  1. I-Phone Lessons by Topic

 

  2. I-Phone Tips and Tricks 

 

  3. I-Phone Apps you may want











January 2024.  

Kickoff Date January 30th at 11am.

The Computer Club is offering a new Learning Program for people with I-Phones. 

Instruction will be in the Computer Room for 1 or 2 people by Appointment.

Learning will be guided by a Coach with Videos and Practicing the function on 
your I-Phone.

Initial subjects will include: 
1. Sharing Contacts 
2. Texting
3. Camera Pictures, 
4. Settings
5. Siri.

The I-Phone Group will continue to meet on Tuesdays from 11 AM to 12 PM 
 and it is open to anyone with an I-Phone.